Friday, July 3, 2009

Digital Monarch Butterfly


The limited supply challenge, at Splitcoast Stampers, for today was to use a digital image, die cuts, no stamping, no more than 2 embellishments. Well, I almost met the challenge. I used a digital image of a monarch butterfly and coneflowers that I drew myself in May and I had scanned into my computer. I didn't use stamps. I only used 2 embellishments. Where I failed was I have no die cuts and no way to get die cuts. I had to faux die cut my image, by tracing around a die cut piece of cardstock that was with a RAK from my friend Krischir. After I traced it, I scanned it into my computer to make it a little bigger and I used both of them as patterns to cut out my image. Oh well, 3 out of 4 limits isn't too bad.

1 comment:

  1. great job coming up with your own die cut!! beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete