Thursday, July 9, 2009

SNOW in JULY?


Yesterday I made a fall card. Today I made a winter card for the Splitcoast Stampers Christmas in July challenge. It made me think about how quickly life seems to be going these days. I have less than 6 months and my oldest will be 18. Doesn't seem real to me yet. I got this sweet little snowman image in an image swap that I did through Splitcoast Stampers. I colored him using my prisma colored pencils. I really like this stand up card technique. I used some snowman and snowflake cardstock that I had been hoarding for awhile. I punched holes on the side panels for the ribbon and string of beads to go through.

1 comment:

  1. I love this image. I think it is perfect for this type of card. Great job MariLynn. I think our babies grow up too fast. The bigger they get the harder we mom's need to hug. You have given her great wings to fly with.

    ReplyDelete