Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Honey Bear and Teddy Bear Picnic

Here is a picture of my little honey bear that I made for Mothermark's Tuesday Teapot Challenge. She had the cutest little bear with a picnic basket. My little bear wasn't interested in the picnic basket because he had found a pot of honey. I made my dimensional honey by using hot glue, chalks and clear fingernail polish. I made my little tear bear out of black cardstock. I stamped a pine branch from a Christmas set to make my trees. I drew in ants, because what is a picnic without ants? I drew in Loulabell and I drew in a bee. I hope he doesn't see my little bear eating honey and get mad. I felt like my tree needed a little something else so I added a cardinal.
Here is a close up of Honey Bear.


I experimented with wiggle eyes before making them
out of cardstock. Big wiggle eyes were cute, but not what
I was going for.


The little wiggle eyes looked kinda goofy to me.



This is the other card I made for the teaparty. These little bears wanted to make sure that there was enough food, so they are bringing a bag of chips (which was a sticker) Also stickers were ants with watermelon and a hamburger.



If you go out in the woods today... click HERE to see the lyrics for the old song called
TEDDY BEAR PICNIC.

1 comment: