Friday, September 18, 2009

WOW medallion



Kelly's word of the week or WOW, was Expend. to pay out,spend, consume by use, or use up. I had been hoarding this paper that is at the top. I would think that hoarding would be the opposite of expend, so the only way I could expend was to use it up on this card. I cut out the medallion. I colored parts of it in with my prisma colored pencils. I added some pearls from my friend Anne Ryan, and I added a hot glue pearl to the center. I added ribbon at the top which disqualified me from following all the rules of today's limited supply challenge to use only 4 embellishments. I tried to argue that the center was really not an embellishment since it was only hot glue and fingernail polish and everyone knows that glue is an adhesive not and embellishment. I don't think anyone bought that excuse. Oh well, I did get the other part of that challenge to use spooky, fall color combos.

No comments:

Post a Comment