Monday, March 22, 2010

CASED CARDS







Casing cards for me is so difficult. Mostly because I find copying someone else's style to be so challenging. I had to try though because on SCS two of my good friends were being honored. Mutnik - Cathy, was the first Queen for the day. She also was the Featured Stamper. So I got the challenge to case 2 of her cards. The other friend is MarilynPrestonn- Peggy. Peggy was the second Queen for the day. I loved her little fairy cards and knew right away which one I would choose.

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW... look at all of these Marilynn! WONDERFUL job on them all. *Ü*

    I also wanted to let you know that your cards have been spotted at Layers of Color and Laura has uploaded them to a Stamper's Gallery! Here's that link http://www.layersofcolor.com/galleries/gallery-stampers/

    Woohoo! You make gorgeous creations. Thanks so much for sharing *Ü*

    ReplyDelete