Friday, April 23, 2010

My cards this week

I have had a crazy busy week at work this week, so I'm just now being able to upload these cards to my blog.
This was my card that I made on Monday for the TLC for piercing. I pierced the lace panel.

This is for the MMTPT party at the Kentucky derby. I knew right away that I would make a card based on the Dan Fogelburg song "Run for the Roses"


Wednesday's sketch challenge. I drew my lilies of the valley image and turned it into a digital one. I made some more pierced lace.

Thursday WT challenge was to mix patterned paper. I mixed floral and fern paper. I also used the same sketch from Wednesday!
All these cards also were for the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge to use flowers on our cards. That wasn't much of a challenge for me because most of my cards do have flowers. But I did enjoy thinking about how God makes each of the flowers in His garden. Each one is unique and each one is His special creation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilynn,

    Love them all!!! The one with the music note is very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilynn, I am soo BLESSED to have received your beautiful butterfly card with the 4 yellow roses!! I absolutely love it and will cherish your thoughtfulness! This has my favorite LOC butterfly on it as well. THANK YOU so much for thinking of me and sending a package of handmade roses too! I don't know how you do it... but THANKS!

    And thank you also for the card for Miss Cathy. It's been a while and I need to get in touch and see how she's doing. Thanks for thinking of her too. You have a beautiful heart for people... thank you!

    Blessings,
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete