Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo Evidence of Spring

Yesterday was such a pretty day. After work, I took all my kids to the park for a few minutes before we had to go to a cub scout meeting. These photos are my evidence that Spring has come.

This robin was only a few feet away. I was standing by the tree when he came to land on the branch. He had already decided to land when he saw me. I was almost afraid to breathe. He was only on the branch for about 20 seconds. Fortunately for me I had my camera ready and was able to take this photo.
Squirrel!!! I can't help but think of the movie UP and the little dogs in that movie when I see a squirrel.


The magnolia tree had already started dropping petals. It looked like a sea of pink around the tree.



I love this view of the garden.





I love seeing all the vibrant colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment