Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Change

I have several friends who are going through some pretty big life changes. One has a daughter leaving for college, one is quitting her full time job because she is following God's calling to stay at home and be with her two young boys, and one is getting ready for a big move from Iowa to Texas away from her folks. I'm not sure which one I will give this card to. I'm waiting on the Lord's leading. There are so many days that I wish things would just stay the same, but that never happens. This quote reminds me that I have a creator God who is in control of my life. He never changes, but the changes that cause me to go through, are for my good, and something beautiful will come from them.
Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment