Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My big secret



My big secret... I get to be the guest designer for Layers of Color. My dream come true. I love Laura's images. This is a box for holding 3x3 note cards. Each card has a Layers of Color butterfly from Laura's Flutterescent set. The cards and the box were stenciled using my Layers of Color art stencil. I also used a Layers of Color flourish on the cards as the butterfly trail. Thank you Laura for this wonderful opportunity. I am so blessed.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations MariLynn - a well deserved honour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Marilynn! The box and the cards set are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, MariLynn. I know how much you love and use these stamps, and I can't think of anyone more deserving of a special blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Guest DT spot, MariLynn. YOu make LOC stamps shine with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set MariLynn! Congrats on your new GDT position with LOC!!! It's a perfect match!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello MariLynn! I am just thrilled that you are the Layers of Color guest designer this month!! You are so very talented and we are blessed to have you join us! What a beautiful box and note cards!!

    ReplyDelete