Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mojo-305 Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards, for me are the hardest to make
because it is hard to portray love and caring with paper. 
This Verve set called 
is my favorite- go to set to make a sympathy card.
I needed to make this card for a dear friend
who lost her nephew in a tragic accident. I used this
week's Mojo sketch.
I like how my handmade roses and baby's breath
look with black and white color combo.
I used Shabby cottage digi paper.
I doodled little music notes and a treble clef onto the
background.









3 comments:

  1. How very beautiful and touching as well! Love how you surrounded the sentiment with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card MariLynn - a hard card to make and I am sure it will be appreciated.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Weekly Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete