Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mojo-305 Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards, for me are the hardest to make
because it is hard to portray love and caring with paper. 
This Verve set called 
is my favorite- go to set to make a sympathy card.
I needed to make this card for a dear friend
who lost her nephew in a tragic accident. I used this
week's Mojo sketch.
I like how my handmade roses and baby's breath
look with black and white color combo.
I used Shabby cottage digi paper.
I doodled little music notes and a treble clef onto the
background.









2 comments:

  1. How very beautiful and touching as well! Love how you surrounded the sentiment with flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card MariLynn - a hard card to make and I am sure it will be appreciated.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete