Thursday, October 3, 2013

A huge bloom deserves a huge bow

This is a sneak peak at probably one of my new favorite MFP sets. It is called HUGE BLOOMS. The big flower is about 4" by 2". It is going to be released next week during our blog hop.  I water colored the flowers and added assorted glass beads to the centers. The WT447 challenge was to use ribbons. I am not very good at bows. I had to go looking for inspiration. Cheryl Walker has so many beautiful cards with bows on her blog. My card is another accordion card.





2 comments:

  1. Love this MariLynn - the contrast of the blue and orange is fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning color! Gorgeous accordion card! I used beads in the center of one my BLOOM cards for Thursday's blog too! Hmmmm.....I think you did a GREAT job on the bow. I am going to have to go look up that video!

    ReplyDelete