Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Another sneak peek

The card I'm sharing today I made for the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge. I decided to give you another sneak peek at a MFP set that will be released next week. It is called ORIENTAL JOY. This little hummingbird sure makes me happy. I went with red, black and white color combo except for the hummingbird. I used my Martha Steward Hydrangea punch to make little red flowers that are dimensional, not only on the grunge background, but on the circular image as well.
 
 I watercolored the hummingbird and added glamour dust to his body and top part of wings.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely promise I didn't see your card when I created mine today! I also followed the sketch and I ADDED punched flowers! It won't show up until Saturday as it's for Speedy challenge but this so tickled me when I saw it that I had to make a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning MariLynn - love the black white and red combination. The contrast with the blues really makes the hummingbird stand out.
    BLessings
    'Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS, MariLynn. I love hummingbirds and your creations are always SO incredibly lovely. Thanks for joining us and sharing your talents.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete