Friday, October 10, 2014

Hello Friend

How do you send a smile and a hug through the mail? The answer is with a card of course. I made this card for a sweet friend. I used the cute little hedgehogs from DAYDREAM DESIGNS. 
The digi set is called HEDGEHOG HAPPINESS.
They sure make me happy.
 I printed the hedgehogs several times and did paper tole with them. Shaping and giving dimension to their bodies. I added little red embroidery floss bows. The envelope has shine and dimension with glue over the little heart.
 I used some floral paper, gold webbing ribbon and little flower brads to make my card into an easel card

 The really fun thing to do with digi images is to make envelopes to match the card. I moved the two little hedgehogs a little further away from eachother so that only one is holding the envelope. I took a red colored pencil to draw the bows on their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment