Friday, February 20, 2015

Busy week

This has been a busy week and I didn't have time to upload every day, so here is what I have been up to this week.


Last week I shared my mini art journal. I picked two winners using a random number generator. 
Angela and Harriet were the winners. I will be contacting them to get them the rings so they can make their own mini art journals.


Feb 14 - Inspired by my pastor's sermon encouraging us to put God first before any of our other relationships.
 

Feb 15
 

Feb 16
 

Feb 17 - Even with cold temperatures this week, I woke up to hear birds singing.

Feb 18 - MOJO 385

Feb 19 -SC528

Feb 20 - Mix Media - MIX108


This week I started another art journal. It is a little bigger than the 2"x2 1/2" mini one. My son bought a grab bag of nerdy items and in the grab bag was this little book for drawing your own cartoons. When I saw it I was thinking it would be the right size for an art journal. I mentioned it to him and he right away said. "Mom, you can have it." Do I have a great kid or what?


These are what the pages look like before I added gesso.





 My first page: Rise and Shine with the chickens.


 Second and third pages : MIX108 brown paper bag collage.






 And just because I am having fun journaling doesn't mean I'm not still making cards. I made this card, also for MIX108. Can you tell I was having fun with the brown paper bag collage?


2 comments:

  1. WOW - you really do accomplish a lot art-wise! Love all your different techniques, and the fact you are so versatile. I love visiting you to see all that you accomplish. Love your hens - they made me smile.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all so fabulous, love the chickens!

    ReplyDelete