Monday, April 18, 2016

Paper Cast Butterfly

 The Technique Lover's Challenge for today was definitely a challenge. Paper Casting.  My first project ended up in the trash and I really didn't like my second one. It is trash bound as well.  But I am stubborn and I hate giving up. So I tried a third time. Although it isn't my favorite card of all times, I can at least say I gave this technique my best try.
 Close up of paper cast butterfly.

This is for simonsaysstamp challenge to have a butterfly on your project.

4 comments:

  1. Is there a tutorial somewhere on paper Casting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since I did some paper casting - love your butterfly and the simple background lets it really 'shine'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn, I love how your butterfly turned out! Too bad we didn't think to chat with one another while we worked! I always admire the way you create with layers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete