Friday, June 17, 2016

Love


This weekend my daughter is getting married. My family will not only be celebrating this new love, but we will also be celebrating the long love of my parents and my in laws. 


My parents had their golden anniversary:  50 years.
So I added a lot of gold to this card with metallic gold rub. as well as gold netting ribbon.


My in laws had their diamond anniversary: 60 years.
I added diamond glitter and rhinestones, to this card to look like diamonds.



When my husband and I got married 25 years ago, We honored our parents, then married 25 and 35 and my grandparents married 50. I pray that my daughter and her future husband have a long life of love together.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards MAriLynn - so pretty! Do hope all goes well for the wedding and your prayers are granted for the copuple.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete