Sunday, December 4, 2016

STAMPlorations Mixed media Challenge : Christmas Ornament

It is hard to believe that it is already December. Boy this year just flew by. Today it is time for a new ARTplorations Mixed Media Challenge.
 You are welcome to share your mixed media projects with us.  The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card and you  must use at least one stencil (any brand) on your project. Linky closes at the end of the month.


Prizes: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils to the winner
choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil to the top picks








My favorite stencil ARTplorations BUBBLE DANCE
and my favorite stamps STAMPlorations : MINI MIXED MEDIA BACKGROUNDS

I used gold paint and gold wink of stella with the stencil. I then randomly stamped the dots and music notes. Then I cut the paper into strips I had 2 long 2 medium and 2 small strips. I added 2 lace and 2 ribbon strips. I stapled the ends and added some pearls and a small piece of chord to hang it on my tree.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous ornament MariLynn. Love how you used differing lengths of paper to form the shape
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete