Thursday, March 2, 2017

TIME OUT celebrating 3 years

TIME OUT challenges is having a blog hop party to celebrate 3 years of challenges.


STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors of this party. They are offering this fabulous set:

 
I used this set to make my card. I stamped the pocket onto a scrap of paper that was laying on my desk. I added some cheesecloth. I used the "I LOVE YOU" sentiment on a piece of red cardstock that I cut just the word "love" out and made the little tag. The flowers were stamped and watercolored. I used burned glue to make the centers.



3 comments:

  1. I just love the added texture of the cheesecloth here and so pleased you joined in our party at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see this stamp set in action -I've ordered this to myself and can't wait to get to ink it up! I especially love the banner you added and might steal your idea! :) Thank you so much for joining the party at TIME OUT and getting the word out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow MariLynn this is wonderful - that cheesecloth is perfect there.
    Hope all is well with you - I have not 'seen' you for a while - or maybe that is because I have not been online all that much????
    Blessings
    MAxine

    ReplyDelete