Saturday, April 1, 2017

7-up biscuits


The other day I saw a recipe thar caught my eye. It was a biscuit recipe that used Bisquick, sour cream and 7-up. I made them and my boys loved them. Here are some photos of how I made them. 
4 cups bisquick, 1 cup sour cream 1 cup 7-up. (plus enough bisquick to make it not too sticky to cut them out.) I had butter in bottom of pan and poured butter over the top just before bakng. at 375 until brown.






I was curious to see if you would taste the sour cream or the 7-up when done, But you don't taste them at all. All you taste is a light moist biscuit.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We call these scones, MariLynn and I have made a recipe using lemonade, but not using a 'mix' as you have :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete