Sunday, April 16, 2017

Butterfly tag for STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday

 
 STAMPlorations STENCIL SUNDAY with the mixed media gals. I used
ARTplorations stencil called: DELICATE LEAVES
preview-web-stencil-delicate-leaves
 I used white acrylic paint and glue mixed together to use with the stencil. I heated it with my heat gun until the mixture bubbled.

 When it was dry I added green watercoloring and gold metallic rub.  I finished it off with cheesecloth, quilled roses, pearls and butterflies that I made using
CUTplorations Die called FLUTTER ZEN 2
 preview-flutterzen2layeringdies

We would love to have you join us for the current mixed media challenge. Just create and link up non-card mixed media projects. The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card and you must use at least one stencil (any brand)on yourproject. Linky closes at the end of the month.

Prizes: $15 gift certificate OR choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils to the winner
choice of 1 ARTplorations stencil to the top picks

Check out that challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great challenge--your mixed media creation certainly provides inspiration! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work :) love the texture and layers!

    ReplyDelete